Material Engineer Current Opening
We are looking to hire a Material Engineer to join our Operations team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience to analyse materials and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
Material Engineer Responsibilities:
- Managing master data, including creation, updating, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Defines, designs, and builds dimensional databases to meet business needs.
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data models to ensure that business needs are met.
- Provides data consulting in support of business and information technology initiatives to clients on timely schedule.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the Onsite team in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports, dashboards and Tool Modules.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Material Engineer Requirements:
Send your CV
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in any Material Science.
- Work experience as a Materials Specialist or in related field.
- Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
The best place to reach your personal career growth is here…
CODASOL offers a wide range of potential tapping career opportunities for vibrant candidates who are willing to make their career in Engineering, IT Infrastructure and Software Services. You will enjoy early responsibility, challenges and exposure to various business practices across a range of verticals.
Beware of Fake Job Offers
- CODASOL never sends job offer letters from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, or Hotmail.
- CODASOL will never ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to experienced professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
- CODASOL does not appoint any agents/ agency/ company to make job offers on the company's behalf in lieu of money.
You may forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for further instructions if your profile matches with that of our current requirements.